Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend Activities

I've been busy tonight baking some of the roughly 1,000 cookies needed for a men's conference at our church next weekend. While doing this, I was pondering the wonders of parchment paper. I did a lot of baking as a kid...how did I not know about this stuff? Which leads me to wonder what other simple things are out there that I don't know about? Oh, the possibilities!

I've also been working on getting my Sonlight books and folders in order. (Sonlight would be the curriculum I use.) I made a small mistake last year when I was putting the color coded stickers (for easy identification) on the books and I somehow managed to switch them around. So I ended up googling a chart for which color should go with what level, and I came upon this blog post. Look at this woman's Sonlight shelves!
http://roadstolearning.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-sonlight-shelf.html
I thought I was doing good to get the stickers at the same height on the book spines and possibly just a little nutty to use binders that match the stickers. It turns out that I may not be as uptight as some people think I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment