Friday, January 14, 2011

Meehan Hope Fund

Over to the right of my screen you'll see a link to donate to the Meehan Hope Fund. If you've never read the Because I Said So blog written by Dawn Damalas Meehan, you're missing out on some good giggles. She's going through a really rough patch in her life right now. But you know what, she isn't a huge whiner...like I am. :) Over the last year, when I sometimes haven't had much to laugh at, her blog has been a light moment in my day. And I felt that I could do something easy to help her out, like take 2 seconds to post a donation link on my blog. If you're interested in finding out more about her, just click on over to her blog at Because I Said So from the Blogs I Read list over to the right of the screen.

For more ideas about how to help, including prayer requests and an address to send cards, see this post:
I'm Hijacking This Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment