Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What a Day

After a whole lot of pomp and circumstance, J-Man finally got on the bus this morning at 8:34 and headed to school. And since the Ks were camping with their dad, I gleefully scampered out the door to run some errands. I'd like to say I was lonely today. But I can't. I'd like to say I missed them all. But I didn't. In fact, I got some stuff done today that I've needed to do for about 2 months. It was great.

Then this afternoon, the dog that we're hoping to adopt came over for a meet and greet with the cat. He was here about 3 hours. I'd like to say that they liked each other. But they didn't. And now the cat is rather angry with me. So I'm off to buy a crate and a collar and tomorrow I'll pick him up and we'll go to our first obedience training class. I'm guessing I'll be the one getting trained.

I'm feeling a little tired and wiggly-tummied. (I love that expression - from a blog I read.) All-in-all, quite an exciting day in my little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment