Sunday, September 5, 2010

Freudian?

Don't read if you're squeamish about bathroom stuff...

I had this dream last night that I walked in on J-Man while he was using the bathroom. (I often do this in Awake World for supervisory purposes, since he does stuff like stick his head in the toilet or cover the counter with liquid soap.) He had clogged the toilet and the disgusting toilet water was starting to overflow. But, in true J-Man-like fashion, instead of calling for help he had started to disassemble the toilet in order to fix the problem himself. Let's just say I was unhappy with him.

So this morning, I'm pondering my dream. Was it just a coincidence that I was "unhappy" about J-Man's overflowing crap and his inability/unwillingness to accept help? Or was my subconscious speaking to me? Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment