Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Overwhelmed

Have you ever felt relieved that your kids were sick so that you could cancel some activities? Wow, did I ever get myself in over my head this week. School started for the girls, we had two therapy appointments, a dentist appointment, piano lessons, meetings at J-Man's school, church activities, sports activities, co-op, and (for the icing on the cake) the social worker is coming tomorrow night for our last post-placement report to Russia. Golly, I can't wait! (sarcasm) Will I have time to run the vacuum before then? Not sure. She may just have to see our home in full-out tornado mode. And now I've gone and added a crazy dog to the mix. The verdict is still out on whether he's going to stay.

Pretty much just hanging on until the weekend when things will slow down for awhile.

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment