Monday, March 16, 2009

Expectations Met...

...and how often can you say that? I had a wonderful weekend trip. The seminar I attended was eye-opening (to say the least - I think my mouth dropped open so far that I drooled on my shoes) and full of useful information. Now I just need to start in on actually using it. The scrapbooking bed and breakfast was delightful. The innkeeper and I turned out to have a lot (and I mean A LOT) in common and breakfast was really good...fabulous crepes with this orange custardy filling, along with coffee, fresh juice, tons of fruit, and these reeeaaallllly good caramel roll things that I wanted to eat all of (darn that wheat allergy!). I was stuffed! I stayed up until about 3:30 working on scrapbook pages, and was beat the next day, but it was worth it! The scrapbooking room was well set-up and fully stocked with supplies and snacks. I highly recommend a stay! Then on the way home I stopped at a nice fabric store and found some fabric for Big K's Easter dress, which she loved. Another miracle! I haven't had such a good weekend in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment