Sunday, March 1, 2009

Anticipation...

I'm heading across the state in a couple of weeks for a seminar. "Well", thinks Me to Myself, "there's no way I can drive home after that. It's really just much too far. I'll have to stay in a hotel... all by myself... without kids... alone. Oh, darn." So I got to thinking a little more about how I could maximize this outing. "I could take my scrapbook stuff", I think, "and scrap in my hotel room. No, wait. I could find a scrapbook store with a late night crop and stop there before going to my hotel." So I set out online to find said scrapbook store. Well, lo and behold, instead I stumbled upon a bed and breakfast for scrapbookers in the vicinity of the seminar. And they're totally open for that night. Can you say Providential? I sure can! Here's the website: http://www.lastingimpressionsbb.com/
I've made my reservation, and I'm looking forward to both an informative and fun evening. The anticipation alone will get me through the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment