Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wednesday Night

Our Wednesday night program at church has been working through the 10 Commandments. I'm the director for the K-2 kids group, and for some strange reason I can't seem to get a lot of people to share the teaching duties, so it's usually my turn. So last night we finally got to "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery". And you can guess who got to teach that one. I came at it more from the angle of Keeping Promises and I think I only mentioned the word "Adultery" once in the middle of a very fast sentence, leaving no room for any of the kids to jump in with their ever so helpful questions or explanations. Whew...I'm glad that's over! And I don't think I'm going to get any calls from parents! For anyone else teaching such a lesson, Horton Hatches the Egg is very useful - and time consuming!

1 comment: