Wednesday, June 30, 2010

From the Mouth of Little K

Every now and then the kid just cracks me up. Its a good thing, because I need some comic relief. I've started jotting things down, so that I can sneak in a chuckle when I need one. Here are a few.

Asking for breakfast:
"Mom, would you be so kind as to make me a peanut butter sandwich?"

Describing why the little boy she's smitten with is perfect for her:
"He's calm. I'm action."

On my discovery that I had accidentally purchased sugar-free popsicles:
K: "Why don't you want us to eat them?"
Me: "Because they're bad for your body."
K: "But they're good for our taste buds."

When the doctor left the room after recommending ballet as a way to stretch some muscles. Lots of vigorous head shaking had occurred:
Me: "Why don't you want to take ballet?"
K: "Ballet is froo-froo. I don't do froo-froo."

Talking to her dad about his haircut:
K: "Who cut your hair?"
Dad: "Fay."
K: "Did he have a curly mustache?"
Dad: "It was a woman."
K: "Oh, I thought it was a French guy."

And here's a photo of my sleeping beauty zonked on the couch after a round of vaccinations.

1 comment:

  1. cute little K. She's s funny one, that girl. I miss her.

    ReplyDelete