Friday, February 13, 2009

Fridays at IKEA

So Friday is art class day for my girls. On a good day when I have my ducks in a row (and quite frankly sometimes when I don't, like today) I drop the girls at art and J-Man and I make a bee-line for IKEA. The kid loves Small Land, and I love an hour to drink coffee and read a book without paying for a babysitter. Everybody wins. So today I wandered the store for awhile before I settled in with my book, and I ended up coming home with a new toilet seat. (I bet you're wishing your life could be as exciting as mine, aren't you?) When we got home I deposited said seat on the floor by the door and ran upstairs to take care of something. When I came back, the kids had taken the seat from the package and were trying it out on the living room floor. Which makes me wonder a couple of things....what's wrong with my kids....and who else's rear end has touched that seat? Lysol, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment