Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Project Progress

There's nothing like house guests to give you a kick in the seat of your pants to finish some projects. I blogged, way back at the beginning of summer, that I was going to redo my bedroom. We finally finished it up last week. Here are a couple of pictures.

Before:

After:

We painted, ripped out carpeting and got an area rug, added all new bedding and curtains along with couple of new bedside tables and a lamp. I was a frequent visitor to Ikea for awhile. I think they like it when I do a project. :)

I also found a spot to hang these silhouettes that my mother-in-law had made of the kids.

One bedroom down, three more to go this winter. I can't decide if I should work on Big K's drywall only room or J-Man's pink room first. Probably whoever makes the most noise...that would be Big K.

1 comment:

  1. From a little bit country to a little bit rock & roll! Like the new trim bedding. The silhouettes are cool too, was thinking about that as a possible gift to the grandparents.

    ReplyDelete