Monday, October 17, 2011

Thankfulness

Yes, I know it's been awhile. I've been crazy busy with the start of a new school year and some new challenges that go along with it. But, I decided that instead of dwelling on the rough stuff, I need to take a few minutes to remind myself of the blessings.

So, today I am thankful that:

God loves me and has a perfect plan for my life.
My husband has a job.
J-Man is back in school.
The furnace worked yet again this year.
My husband is handy and we rarely need a repairman.
We have a parking spot for the truck and camper this winter.
I am part of a community of moms who love and support each other.
Our health insurance is unexpectedly reimbursing some claims.
We have enough extra money to contemplate a family vacation.
We were able to buy a washer and dryer made in this century.
I finally have time to get physical therapy for my ankle.
The dog is walking on 4 legs again.
The kids are healthy.
God created cocoa beans.
God created coffee beans.

2 comments:

  1. Love this list!
    The other day I was very thankful that James helped me clean the shower. It is terribly hard for me to clean and it takes me half of the day because it takes so much energy. He can do it under 10 minutes. I'm hoping he will continue doing this for me. :)

    ReplyDelete