Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh, Look at the Time

I'm not exactly sure how nearly a month managed to slip by since I last posted. I'll just skip over most of the month and give a brief update on the state of things around here.

Duke is maybe recovering? Maybe not? We don't really know yet. He has been back and forth to the vet trying to figure out where things have gone wrong. We'll be back tomorrow for another visit. We have added ear infection and eye infection to his list of ongoing maladies. Why was he abandoned, you ask? Hmmm...let me think about that one...

We have passed the 20 session milestone with J-Man's neurofeedback. We haven't seen much progress yet, but hopefully we'll get there soon. We did have some good news about supplemental funding for his sessions, which is a huge blessing.

We are down to under three weeks to go until school starts. Can I hear a hallelujah? Summer break. It's not for wimps. The kids have been to summer camp, been camping with Dad, gone to swimming lessons, had rooms painted, attended a variety of VBS's, gone to the cabin, visited cousins, etc. We have been purposefully busy this year. Unstructured free time is evil. Now we are on to school preparations. Clothing needs to be tried on, school supplies need to be purchased, and I need to figure out if J-Man will really ride the school bus for an hour in the morning. I'm torn on that one.

Back soon with some venting I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment