Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ode to Coffee

I'm going to die. I'm sure of it. OK, I might be exaggerating. But not by much.

I had to give up coffee a week ago in yet another health related incident at the doctor's office. I always come out of those appointments feeling like I've been sucker punched. Did I mention that I think I'm going to die?

Oh coffee, what do I love about you? I love feeling alert. I love the lack of headaches. I love that The Husband has my cup all ready when I wake up in the morning. I love my afternoon coffee break when I actually (get this) sit down for 10 minutes. For some reason I just don't do that with a cup of tea. I could go on all day...

I've been drinking coffee since college (we won't talk about how many years ago that was) so this has been quite a shock to the system. I have to say that my severely restricted diet even takes a backseat to the lack of coffee in my life. I'd be willing to give up a couple more items if only I could have coffee back. Sigh.

coffee luv Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment