Friday, March 25, 2011

Low

That's how I described myself lately to someone who was kind enough to ask how I was feeling. I'm working through it, but there is still a long road ahead. And sometimes I get weary. I find when I feel this way, that I don't much feel like talking. And that includes blogging. Hence the long silence.

We've had setbacks in the last couple of months, both with my health and J-Man's behavior. There are, once again, appointments coming out of my ears with more on the horizon. Perhaps more on that later when I feel more "share-y".

So lest you think that I've fallen off the face of the earth, I am indeed still here. I've just crawled back under my imaginary rock. I'm sure I'll emerge eventually and return to being my usual sarcastic self.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and your family. At least it sounds like Linda's equipment is in and we can get rolling soon!

    ReplyDelete